Rough Country GM 07-18 1500 PU/SUV Bull Bar w/LED Light Bar (Black)
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
All Rough Country products are experiencing 3-4 weeks delayed shipping.
- Includes an integrated 20-inch Rough Country LED light bar, 90watt, 7200 lumens
- Easy bolt-on install
- 3-inch diameter steel tubing
- Corrosion resistant black powder coat
- Includes license plate adapter bracket
- Added protection for the front end of your vehicle
- Features stamped "RC" logo
- Bull bar features 5-year limited warranty
- Light bar features 3-year limited warranty
Install Time3-4 hours
- LEDs are for off-road use only
- Does NOT fit models with Adaptive Cruise
- Does NOT fit 2007 "Classic" models
- May interfere with parking sensors, proximity sensors and external cruise control sensors.
- Tow hooks must be removed on Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, and Yukon models
- Minor trimming of the tow hook pockets required on Avalanche, Suburban, Tahoe, and Yukon models
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.