Zone 4.5" Radius Arm Lift LKit | 2019-2020 RAM 2500 4WD Diesel
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
All Zone products are experiencing 5-6 weeks delayed shipping. Additional delays are possible.
- Front Lift Height: 4.5"
- Front Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Rear Lift Height: 2.5"
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Spacer
- Install Time Hrs: 7-8
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 4
- Wheel Size: 17x9/18x9/20x9
- Back Spacing: 5.5"
- Max Tire Size: 37x12.50
- Wheel Size: 17x9/18x9/20x9
- Back Spacing: 4.5"
- Max Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Heavy duty 1/4" steel, laser cut, internally gusseted radius arms improve strength, offer more ground clearance and correct caster
- High strength progressive rate front coil springs for a great ride on any terrain
- F/R HD track bar relocation brackets to correctly position both axles under the truck
- Forged drop pitman arm to corect steering angles
- F/R sway bar correction to maintain handling performance
- HD transmission crossmember and t-case indexing ring to correct front driveline angles
- Allows clearance for up to 37" tires
- T-case indexing ring designed for vehicles with 6-bolt design only, will not fit trucks with 8-bolt.
- Will not fit rear air-ride equipped models
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
- Kit designed for diesel models only
2020 Ram 2500 Laramie 4WD
2020 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
2020 Ram 2500 Limited 4WD
2020 Ram 2500 Lone Star 4WD
2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD
2019 Ram 2500 Laramie 4WD
2019 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
2019 Ram 2500 Limited 4WD
2019 Ram 2500 Lone Star 4WD
2019 Ram 2500 SLT 4WD
2019 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD
For information on how to install your Zone 4.5" Radius Arm Lift LKit | 2019-2020 RAM 2500 4WD Diesel
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.