Zone 6.5" Radius Arm Suspension System | 2014-2018 Ram 2500 (Diesel)
Be the first to review this product
The product images shown are for illustration purposes only and may not be an exact representation of the product.
Free shipping to the lower 48
All Zone products are experiencing 5-6 weeks delayed shipping. Additional delays are possible.
- Front Lift Height: 6.5
- Front Lift Method: Replacement Radius Arms
- Rear Lift Height: 4.5"
- Rear Lift Method: Coil Springs
- Difficulty Level 1-5: 3
- Wheel Size: 17x9+
- Back Spacing: 4.5"
- Max Tire Size: 35 X 12.50
- Wheel Size: 17x9+
- Back Spacing: 5.625"
- Max Tire Size: 37 X 13.50
- Utilizes Heavy Duty Drop Brackets
- Correct Suspension Geometry
- Progressive Rate Coil Springs
- Front driveline vibration may occur at speeds over 35 mph when in 4WD. If this occurs, install the appropriate optional t-case indexing kit. Models with a 6 bolt transfer case use part # D5623. Models with an 8 bolt transfer case use part #D5813.
- Vehicles equipped with a two piece drive shaft and a carrier bearing require bearing drop kit D5405.
- Not designed for factory rear airbag suspension models.
- Will not fit Power Wagon models
2018 Ram 2500 Laramie 4WD
2018 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
2018 Ram 2500 Limited 4WD
2018 Ram 2500 SLT 4WD
2018 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD
2017 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4WD
2017 Ram 2500 Laramie 4WD
2017 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
2017 Ram 2500 Limited 4WD
2017 Ram 2500 SLT 4WD
2017 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD
2016 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4WD
2016 Ram 2500 Laramie 4WD
2016 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
2016 Ram 2500 Limited 4WD
2016 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman 4WD
2016 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD
2015 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4WD
2015 Ram 2500 Laramie 4WD
2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Limited 4WD
2015 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
2015 Ram 2500 Lone Star 4WD
2015 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman 4WD
2015 Ram 2500 SLT 4WD
2015 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD
2014 Ram 2500 Big Horn 4WD
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie 4WD
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie Limited 4WD
2014 Ram 2500 Laramie Longhorn 4WD
2014 Ram 2500 Lone Star 4WD
2014 Ram 2500 Outdoorsman 4WD
2014 Ram 2500 SLT 4WD
2014 Ram 2500 Tradesman 4WD
Product Reviews (0)
Be the first to write a review!
We are dedicated to helping you find the perfect fitment for your ride while also bringing you the highest quality, affordable aftermarket parts in the world! We are truck and car enthusiasts who build their dream rides with these very products.
Shipping times vary depending on item and immediate availability. Many suspension kits will ship out within 3-5 business days while some select items may take up to 7-10 business days. You will receive the tracking information via email as soon as it is available so you can easily track your package(s) from us, to your door. Keep in mind, some suspension components may ship separately and could arrive at different times. All shipping prices are based on the lower 48 states unless specified otherwise. Always inspect your items immediately upon receipt and notify us within 5 business days if there are any concerns, damages, or missing items.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Nickel, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to p65warnings.ca.gov.